Drip irrigation for containers
Drip irrigation is an easy way to water your plants unattended. Its great for summer months as well as other seasons if you are going to be away or do not have time to water your garden.
Products To Set Up Your Drip Irrigation System:
1. Y-Hose Splitter: http://amzn.to/1L79qog
2. Watering timer: http://amzn.to/1LYgtKZ
3. Hose to 1/2” tubing adapter: http://amzn.to/1LYgI8S
4. 1/2 inch main line tubing: http://amzn.to/1LYgNJr
5. 1/4 inch tubing: http://amzn.to/1LYgQVT
6. Barbed connector (1/2” tubing to 1/4” tubing): http://amzn.to/1VVlJEJ
7. Barbed tees: http://amzn.to/1LYgSwU
8. Soaker Hose Emitter: http://amzn.to/1VVlOIs
9. Stream Bubbler Emitter: http://amzn.to/1QpRILy
10. Fan Bubbler on Stake: http://amzn.to/1L79KU4
11. Hole Punch: http://amzn.to/1L7bcWr
In today’s episode we look at answers to some of the frequently asked questions on drip irrigation. Watch this episode to get answers to all your questions!