We present to you a fruit tree tour of our California garden. We will show you how easy it is to grow fruit tees in containers as well as in the ground. We show you how we grow fruits in our backyard fruit orchard. We have an interesting variety of trees growing in our yard, from citrus fruit trees to tropical fruits trees like mangoes, guavas, sugar apple, and pineapples. All we feed our trees are fruit fertilizer every 4 months and drench them with worm tea every once in a while.
In the tour we will cover the following fruit tree and spice plants.
- Ariana Pomegranate in a 100-gallon container
- Triple Crown Blackberry
- Dwarf Rajapuri Banana plant
- Red flesh dragon fruit tree
- Morro Blood Orange in a 100-gallon container
- Solo Papaya tree
- White tropical guava tree
- Spice Cardamom
- Dwarf Cavendish Banana plant
- Kesar Mango Tree in a 100-gallon container
- Strawberry Guava tree
- Frederick Passion fruit tree
- Washington Navel Orange tree
- Gwen Avocado growing in a 100-gallon container
- Semi dwarf kishu mandarin tree
- Long black Mulberry Tree growing in a 100-gallon container
- Dwarf Christmas Loquat tree
- Parfinaka Pomegranate tree
- White Sapote tree in a 100-gallon container
- Caribbean Pineapple tree
- Dwarf Wurtz Avocado tree
- Waterfall Grape
- Mexican Key Lime
- Lollipop Grape
- Dwarf Gold Nugget tangerine
- Dwarf Emperor Lychee tree
- Dwarf Little Gem Mango tree
- Black Mission Fig growing in a 100-gallon container
- Bay Laurel spice tree growing in a 100-gallon container
- Nagami Tart Kumquat tree
- Capulin Cherry tree growing in a 100-gallon container
- Dwarf Meyer improved lemon tree
- Pineapple guava
- Alphonso Mango tree growing in a 100-gallon container
- Dwarf Nectarine plant
- Sugarcane plant
- Sugar apple tree growing in a container
- Mulgova mango tree growing in a container
- Arabian guava tree growing in a container
- Dwarf Sapodilla Chikoo tree growing in a container
- Cherimoya tree growing in a container
- Dasheri Mango growing in containers
- Java Plum or Jamun tree growing in a 25 gallon container
- Black pepper spice plant
Watch the fruit orchard tour at Fruit Tree Tour! ALL our Fruit Trees Garden Tour! California Backyard Orchard!
Please consider supporting our channel by becoming a patreon at patreon.com/CaliforniaGardening. You can earn free seed packets, giveaways, and many more.
Do you know a place where I can buy cheap Whiskey barrels for planting the okra plants like you did?
Try your local Costco. They usually have whiskey barrels in stock during spring.
hello sir love your channel and what you do you are a great teacher I’m interested in buying seeds from you especially perennials exotic and trees seeds if you have anything please let me know how to order
You have a video that said your website had a banana flower recipe?
where do you buy your Fruit Tree. I live in FL zone 9