Today’s episode of California Gardening is filled with gardening tips and advice. We begin with a tour of the Southern California Garden, we look at some summer harvests, we see how mockingbirds attack, we look at things to do in your garden this month, our recipe for the month, some cool gardening products and then a shout out to a fellow gardener.
Amazon Store Front: https://amzn.to/2LUrDau
Web Site: https://calgardening.com
1. Garden Tour – We take a garden tour which is lush with vegetables like the Black Cobra Pepper, Big Boy Tomatoes and Early Girl tomatoes, okra, eggplants, peppers and more!
2. We harvest the following vegetables and herbs: Amaranth, Banana, Beans, Cilantro, Eggplant, Ivy Gourd, Mint, Okra, Onions, Peppers – Black Cobra and California Wonder, Strawberries and Tomatoes.
3. Nesting mockingbirds will defend their nests and take on attackers who come near. We look at mockingbirds that were nesting in our garden and how fearless they are.
4. Things to do in your garden include pruning, protecting your plants against insects, etc.
5. Our recipe of the month is Amaranth Sir Fry With Coconut
6. We review gardening products at our local Home Depot and Lowes. Products like Dr Earth are great quality products that are now available.
7. A shout out to a fellow gardener and friend – Kevin from Epic Gardening.
So with a lot of information, gardening tips and harvest, we wish you all the best in your gardening adventures. In our summer garden tour you can see a lot of plants that you would love to grow. So join us for gardening 101 and enjoy this summer garden tour.